Saturday, June 13, 2009

really2 mishie2 & wanna hoogies2 moochie2 him

now 2.05 am..
i cant sleep at all..1st ive took 2cups of coffee b4 n 2nd cuz i rily2 mishie2 him sho2 mucchie,,hehe
(sounds gedix aite??hihih)
he dedicate diz song to me..its from Dewa..i never heard the song yet..but i do luv the lyric..hehe

LOVERS RHAPSODY-DEWA

I miss Your hair...
And I miss Your Perfume..
And I miss the way you talk..
And I miss the way you smile...
And I miss the smell of your skin..
And I miss the smell of your breath..
And I miss the way you touch me..
And I miss the way you kiss..
And I miss everything in u...
I ... do..
And I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the look in your eyes..
And I miss the way you please me..
And I miss the way you squeeze
And I miss when
I makin' love to you

well my dear..i oso wanna dedicate diz song 2 u laa...hehe.. bout the last sentence "and i miss when i makin' love to you" ? hurmm...wat its really mean huh??hehehe *pretending b an innoncent..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home